Thursday, October 9, 2008

Steve X

Oh yes.

Yes I did.

I decided to make Steve a CD. It's been just about a year since I first started making them for him, so I figured a celebratory CD was in order. I'm not going to lie some of the songs may be slightly emotionally charged, but what the fuck ever.

The funny part is that I decided to call the CD Steve Mix X. To this point I've been numbering them with Roman Numerals and I'm actually at CD 8, but I thought X was more appropriate. According to him anyhow.

Song List:

This Boy - James Morrison (My New theme for LIFE)
Let My Love Open The Door - Sondre Lerche
Colours - The Rocket Summer
Everything's Changing - Keane
Such Great Heights - The Postal Service
That's What You Get - Paramore
Crushcrushcrush - Paramore
When The Stars Go Blue - Tyler Hilton and Bethany Joy Lenz
Naive - The Kooks
Kill - Jimmy Eat World
Good Vibrations - Gym Class Heroes
Scars - Papa Roach (Another life theme)
High of 75 - Relient K
Ready to Fall - Rise Against
Happy Ending - Mika
Sweet Thursday - Matt Costa
Montreal -40C - Malajube
Black Betty - Lynard Skynard (Oh Betty)
What I've Done - Linkin Park
I miss You - Blink 182
When Your Heart Stops Beating - Plus 44

It's a good cd.

...What. He had been bugging me to make him a new CD before he broke up with me.

No comments: